- Congratulations goes to the Coach Nick Smith and the WFHS Cross Country Team for winning a state championship!
- Congratulations goes to Coach Ricky Grant and the WFHS Girls Cross Country Team for placing 6th at the LHSAA Track Meet! Congratulations goes to Kelly Goff for finishing 4th!
- Congratulations go to R.J. Harris for being selected to play in The NoKaOi Football Senior Bowl in Honolulu, Hawaii in July, 2018!
- Congratulations goes to Chandler Sullivan for receiving a scholarship from the University of New Orleans to run for the UNO Cross Country Team.
- Bains Elementary had a family night on Monday and the turnout was spectacular! The Luminous Leaders did an outstanding job of teaching the 7 Habits through learning centers in the gym. And of course, the book fair is always a hit!
Nancy Dreher, School Librarian Kelli Hodges, and Eliza Dreher
School Board Member Helen Whitfield and Brennan Taylor
Jakayla Gwin, Anna Milton, and Katie Seal
- Bains Lower treated parents and grandparents to a Thanksgiving Treat on Thursday!
Ben Haynes, Mr. Andrew Webb, Da'Myria Sibley
Evelyn Van and Family
Candice Scott and Family
Layla McLin, Malia Sullivan, Emma Parker, Hayden Watson, Jacob Carter, and Annabel Morrow
- Our WFHS Students in Dr. Paul Theriot's Electricity 1 class were able to utilize industrial grade equipment to measure, cut, thread, and bend conduit at the MMR Electrical facility.
Brandon Harris bends conduit.
Luke Stevens prepares bender.
Jadarrius Shorts checks bends in the conduit.
Ian Ilgenfritz bends conduit.
Harvey Smith Matches Bends.
Shelby Carter threads conduit.
Mason Garrett bends conduit.
- Bains Lower visits residents at the St. Francisville Manor to spread Thanksgiving cheer!
- I am very honored and humbled to be selected as the 2018 State Superintendent of the Year. I will compete for national superintendent of the year in Nashville in February. I hope to do a good job of representing our star students, our dedicated and talented employees, and our wonderful community. #WeAreWestFel
School Board Members Amanda McKinney, Kelly O'Brien, Superintendent Hollis Milton, President Kevin Beauchamp, and Vice President Milton Coats
Supervisors, Jim Carroll, Leslie McClure, Superintendent Hollis Milton, Zanovia Curtis, and Misty Cook
Pastors John Thompson, Superintendent Hollis Milton, Mike Clark, and Milton Coats
- WFMS is the best because their students learn by doing.
In Ms. Howle's STEM class, Desmond Roundtree participates in a Robot Maze.
In Ms. Vessell's Keyboarding class, students Sophie Alberstadt and Paige Callegan explore NearPod.
WFMS Talented Arts students paint a Leader in Me Lighthouse Mural. Pictured left to right: Jarius Harrison, Wesley Johnson, Hayden Travis, and Ca'darrious Sullivan
WFMS student, Garrett Murphy, shows off his 3D Picture.
WFMS student, Zeke Gauthier, shows off his 3D Drawing!
- Congratulations go to Ruby Roberg for achieving Academic All State at the LHSAA Swim Meet.
- Congratulations to our WFHS Swim Team for a successful season! A special congratulations goes to Reagan Edwards for finishing 3rd in the backstroke finals.